Memorial Day is a day of remembrance. It’s the time when we pay our
respects to the men and women who died fighting for our country. See
what you know about this important holiday by taking our Memorial Day
1. What did the National Moment of Remembrance Act do?
a. Establish the last Monday in May as Memorial Day
b. Establish a moment of remembrance at 3:00 p.m. local time on Memorial Day
c. Encourage citizens to have picnics and barbeques on Memorial Day
d. Encourage citizens to hug veterans
2. In which war did the United States suffer the most casualties?
a. American Revolution
b. Civil War
c. Vietnam War
d. World War I
3. The bugle call performed at military funerals is called ‘Taps.’ It was adapted from another Civil War bugle call known by what name?
a. Reveille (rise and shine)
b. Fatigue call (break time)
c. Retreat (flag lowering)
d. Tattoo (end of the day)
4. About how many travelers were on the road during Memorial Day weekend 2018?
a. 10 million
b. 20 million
c. 40 million
d. 60 million
the men and women who fought for our country can inspire hope for a
better future. When you’re ready to discuss the future and how to
prepare for it, please give us a call. We’re happy to help.
We wish you a Happy Memorial Day!
1. B – Established a moment of remembrance at 3:00 p.m. local time.1
2. B – Civil War: 2 percent of the U.S. population died and 14 percent of all combatants.2
3. D – Tattoo.3
4. C – 40 million.4
This material was prepared by Carson Coaching. Carson Coaching is not affiliated with the named broker/dealer.