Commonwealth Financial Advisor, Neal Watson, has been a financial advisor in Marietta, Ohio for over 25 years. He had the opportunity to sit down with WMOA morning host Brett Wharff to talk about what he has seen over the past two-and-a-half decades and more. Including:
- 0:00 - Disclaimer
- 0:26 - How does 25 years as a financial advisor look?
- 1:32 - Bulls and Bears - What are they?
- 2:21 - Helping People understand how investing can help them achieve their goals.
- 4:07 - What is the main thing you say to people when they first call? Finding out what the real purpose is.
- 5:08 - Do you notice any generational differences in the way people approach investing.
- 6:24 - What is getting younger people interested in investing?
- 7:38 - Our Podcast Wealth Wednesday
About Neal Watson
|Neal Watson began his career as a financial advisor in 1996. He is located in our Marietta, Ohio Office. He earned his Certified Financial Planner designation in 1999. He specializes in helping people with retirement planning, investment management and comprehensive financial planning.|
Connect with a Commonwealth Financial Advisor
At Commonwealth Financial Services we have a team of 9 financial advisors who help people with retirement planning, wealth management, and comprehensive financial planning. We have offices in Marietta, St. Clairsville, and Woodsfield, Ohio as well as Parkersburg and Wheeling, West Virginia.
It costs nothing to have a conversation about your situation and how we may be able to help you plan for something better.
Complete the form to the right and one of our advisors will contact you to arrange a time to discuss your concerns and plans for the future.
Complete the Form Below
Our thanks to Brett Wharff, WMOA and the Marietta Chamber of Commerce for the opportunity to be on the Radio!