Today we breakdown Kiplinger’s 4 Biggest Retirement Blunders and discuss what the author might have missed.
Here is a link to the original article. Click Here
The 4 blunders mentioned in the article:
- Not giving Social Security enough respect.
- Ignoring sequence of returns risk
- Not planning for the costs of long-term care
- Leaving IRA accounts to your kids?
We share our thoughts about these mistakes and share a couple retirement blunders we believe are as big or even bigger. Those are:
- Not doing basic estate planning
- Spending too much