In Case You Missed It - Watch the Replay of our Live Show
Watch on You Tube: Live Show 1/1/2023
Here is what we talked about:
- 0:00 - Intro 0:32 - A Brief Review
- 0:57 - After a difficult year, where do we go from here?
- 4:29 - Is ESG something you consider when building portfolios for clients?
- 5:57 - Are bank deposits safe in a recession? Can I claim any of my account declines on my taxes? How much cash should I have on hand during a recession?
- 10:34 - Do you think we will see prices go up as much in 2023 as they did in 2022? 12:34 - What information do you need for taxes?
- 13:32 - I turned 72 this year, do I have to start taking money from my IRA?
- 14:42 - If we have a recession, does that mean the stock market is going to go down even more?
- 16:38 - What is the most important thing to consider when looking at your 401(k) plan?
- 20:10 - What are the biggest challenges we see for our clients in 2023?
- 25:37 - Outro