Protecting your income and your assets is a key part of any financial plan. And normally when we plan for this, we are talking about life insurance. In today’s episode.
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:08 - Something Interesting – What happens after a “mild year” in the stock market.
- 2:28 - Basics of Term Life Insurance
- 4:42 - How much protection should you consider.
- 6:29 - Permanent Life Insurance.
- 9:19 - An Effective tool for: business buy-sell agreements.
- 10:55 - An Effective tool for: Covering Nursing Home Expenses
- 13:22 - An Effective tool for: Charitable Giving.
- 15:53 – An Effective Tool for: Paying a Tax Bill
- 17: 56 - An Effective tool for: Leaving a legacy to your family.
- 19: 02 - Parting thoughts: Life Insurance can be the right tool for the job.
- 21:33 - Parting thoughts: Protection is important.
Appearing in this video: Todd Kimpel, CLU®, ChFC®, Julie Daley, RICP®, Neal Watson, CFP®
Something Interesting: What Happens to Stocks the Year After a Mild Year of Volatility?
2021 was a mild year for stock market volatility. The largest drawdown during the year was roughly 5%. What happens to stocks the year after a mild year?