Commonwealth Financial Services - The Next GenerationInsights
The Commonwealth team is growing. Recently we have added 4 new faces to our professional staff. Vince McManus joined our team in August, and has appeared in a few episodes of Wealth Wednesday. Today we focus on the next generation who will lead Commonwealth in the future. Ciara Smith, David Gebhardt, and Evan Brockmeier are all working towards the requirements to become financial advisors. Let’s meet them!
Watch Video: Commonwealth Financial Services-The Next Generation
- 0:00 – Intro
- 0:16 – Disclaimer
- 0:20 – Welcome
- 0:47 – Introducing the next generation
- 2:30 – Given your backgrounds, how did you end up at Commonwealth?
- 4:16 – What is your first memory about Money?
- 6:43 – What are you most eager to learn about in the world of personal finance?
- 8:12 – What do you like to do outside of work?
- 12:06 – What is one interesting thing we should know about you?
- 13:10 – Outro
We are excited about the future at Commonwealth, and these three are a big reason why. All three are high quality, intelligent, and caring people who fit well within the CFS family.